My heart.

My heart.
This is how I feel right now.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hanging in Florida.

    Today is a very new day for me. On last Monday I starting staying with my sister in law. That was my first time actually meeting her in person. I was staying with my ex-husband but after being lied to just to get me to come down I had enough. I suffered a stroke and things were just not going well at all for me. She nicely allowed me to come stay with her and her family. I have gotten to see old pictures of my husband and man did he look just as good as he does now.  I love my husband and I have gotten to see a part of him that i think he is scared to show. He still does not know where exactly I am but if I told him the truth I don't know how he would act if he knew I was with his sister. I am tired of telling all these lies. Hopefully I will be going home on the 15th and hopefully he is willing to change. I don't want to be homeless forever but without him working we will never go any where. What happens if I get pregnant? We need a home and that is all that there is to it.
    I am still sick and I still require a lot of help but I also need a husband that is willing to make sacrifices so we can have a better life. I have gotten to meet one of my husband's nephews and my sister in laws husband. I feel kind of weird around her husband but I tend to feel this way when I am in other's home and I can't give them money or pay for food. I feel so worthless sometimes. Now I know how my husband feel sometimes. Every time I leave him I learn something about myself and my relationship with him. I am 28 years old and often feel like I do not belong and that i am drifting aimlessly with no direction. The only thing I know for sure is I love my husband and our fur babies. Where do I belong?

No comments:

Post a Comment