My heart.

My heart.
This is how I feel right now.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Been awhile.

    So it has been quite some time since I last entered a post so I guess this is a good time to do so. I moved into my brother's home on May 1, 2012. I did this because after leaving his home back in January I have have been searching for a apartment that I can afford and that will take my 2 rescued pit bulls. I guess I should go back to events that have happened since I left my brother's in January. I got married on the 7th of January this is my second time being married. The first time I got married it was all for the wrong reasons and it ended with me having to walk away even thought it broke every part of my heart. To some degree my ex husband will always have a piece of it and I still talk to him. We were together for 7 years and married for 4 of those years. I married my current husband because I do love him but he is not really coming thru in the whole financially taking care of his family. We have no kids but have been trying for one but I think god says I am not ready for one. So for the past 4 months I have been trying to help him get a job and the only time he goes out to put in an application is when I tell him hey this place is hiring or call this number because they are looking for workers. At times I feel like I am his mom and not his wife. He does help me in other ways like when I am to sick to get out of bed he will go and do things for me. About 3 months ago we took in a pit/lab mixed female dog that we ended up naming Raven. She was badly abused and even shot with a bb gun. She is around 8-9 years old. We also have a male blue nose pit bull named Tyson who was used as a fighting dog and for breeding. We have had him for 7 months. Shortly after we got Tyson we adopted 2 kittens that are litter mates one is a male named Pippi and his sister is Elli May.
    My husband knows that I need his help and that in order for us to find a place that will take both dogs he has to have a job and be willing to help with the animals care. He does not buy anything for them everything comes out of my pocket. I was just diagnose with diabetic neuropathy and at time I can not walk due to the pain. 2 of the 4 meds I take to deal with the pain say I can not be in the sun for long periods. The sun and I do not get along to begin with and the heat makes me very sick. So after 4 months of begging everyone I could think of for help I had to make a decision and even though it hurt like hell I packed my bags and came back to my brother's. I will have to be here for at least 4-5 months due to the heat. I am trying to save money and I found out about a program that is suppose to help you get into your own home with low monthly payments and in the end you will own your own home. At this point I will try anything because I do not want to spend another winter in the woods.
    I am so tired of being homeless and I keep telling my husband this but he is not showing any actions to try to find employment on his own. Right now I am taking it one day at a time and trying to find where I fit in. I am really trying to find myself and trying to do what is right for me. I just hope and pray that my husband gets his act together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment